Personal Dog Trainer
If you need a dog trainer in your local area, Dog Training Elite offers the most effective private dog training in the area. Years of training experience has taught us in-home dog training is the most effective as it offers a personalized training experience for both dog and owner. Many dog owners fail to realize that they play an essential role in the training of their pup - a healthy relationship must be established between dog and owner for training to be successful. Additionally, a personal dog trainer in your local area can address problematic behaviors that may go unnoticed in a classroom setting. Obedience school is typically full of other dogs, people, and often take place outdoors - distractions abound for an untrained pup!
Get a FREE in-home evaluation
from Dog Training Elite!
Private, in-home training is the only way to successfully train a dog in the following areas:
- Obedience - Commands like “sit,” “stay,” and “come” form the foundations of dog training and most dogs can learn them quickly. While these are typically covered in obedience classes, dogs are easily distracted in group settings and will learn at a slower pace. As Dog Training Elite’s training sessions take place one-on-one in the private and calm setting of your home, your dog will be able to learn obedience quickly.
- Behavior - While obedience commands are easy to teach, behavior issues vary and can be difficult to address. The reason obedience school trainings fail is because behaviour issues usually occur at home and often go unnoticed by obedience trainers. Examples of behaviour issues include: chasing the mailman, jumping on guests entering the home, bothering the cat, etc. By working with your dog in his natural environment, your Dog Training Elite professional trainer can observe your dog’s unique issues and develop a personalized training program.
- Pet-Owner Relationship - The most important part in any dog training program is the bond formed between dog and owner. Without a strong relationship, your dog simply won’t listen. At obedience school, a dog learns to listen to the trainer, not you, which causes problems at home. The Dog Training Elite program is focused on fostering a positive relationship between pet and owner. Your personal dog trainer in your local area will work side by side with you to ensure that your dog understands you are the one in control which ensures future success.
For the best dog trainer in your local area, look no further than your local Dog Training Elite. We work hard to foster a loving, obedient relationship between you and your pet. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Once basic obedience commands are covered, we offer a variety of other specialized k9 training programs for you and your k9’s unique needs:
- Obedience training
- Anxiety / Aggression Training
- PTSD Training
- Service Dog Training
- Puppy Training
- Personal Protection Training
- Military / Retired Vet Training
When you choose a trusted dog training program , you are choosing the best for your k9. Our training programs are personalized to you and your pet, specialized for your needs and based on your schedule. We believe the relationship between a dog and his owner is a special one and we work hard to keep it positive. Unlike other programs, we never use punishment or pain during training. Encouragement and positive reinforcement are our methods and they allow for a happy, obedient k9 who is willing to please. Give us a call today to schedule your in-home dog obedience training consultation; your k9 will thank you!