Professional Dog Trainers
When it comes to dog training, you want to find someone that you can trust. Many dog owners are reluctant to drop their dog off with just any old trainer. That is why it is important to find trainers that have been trained professionally. Dog Training Elite is the best team of professional dog trainers in your local area. All of our trainers have experience with a wide variety of breeds, ages, and sizes. We have developed an award winning training program based on the following methods:
- Positive Reinforcement - Numerous studies have shown that punishments are detrimental to training. Dogs do not understand that punishments are a consequence of “bad” behavior - rather, they just become fearful which can lead to aggression. At Dog Training Elite, we use positive reinforcement and classical conditioning to train all dogs. When you choose Dog Training Elite, you’ll get a happy and obedient pup.
- In-Home Training - Often, owners that send their new puppy to training school are disheartened to learn that none of the training lessons stick once their puppy has come home. That is because dogs must be trained in their personal environment for optimal results. At Dog Training Elite, we pair group training classes with personal in-home training for the best results.
- Vibration Collar - During training sessions, we use a vibration collar. This collar is used to get your dogs attention by stimulating the feeling of the tug of a leash. It is not a shock collar and will not harm your dog.
- Empowering Owners - At Dog Training Elite, we work side by side with you so your dog will learn to obey you, not only the trainer. By empowering owners, we can teach dogs to be more obedient and create a stronger bond with their owner.
- Lifetime Investment - Once the training sessions are over, we continue to follow up with our customers on the status of their pup. We are invested in you and your dog and we want you to be satisfied with the relationship you build together.
For the best professional dog trainers, you can count on Dog Training Elite. From puppies to therapy dogs, we have a training class fit for every canine. Contact us today to learn more about our training programs.
Get a FREE in-home evaluation
from Dog Training Elite!
***Visit a Dog Training Elite Location Website for Package & PRICING Details.***
Our Balanced Theory
We base our training around the "Classical Conditioning" model (a.k.a. "Pavlovian" or "respondent conditioning"). This includes developing conditioned or automatic reflexes to commands. In its simplest form (after proper conditioning), when the owner says "sit," the dog automatically sits without thinking about it. Our unique techniques ensure our program is a success no matter what behavior we encounter.
Empowering OwnersWe empower owners to train so their dog knows who to obey at all times.
PersonalizedWe deal with problem behaviors on a personal basis.
Environment SpecificWe train wherever issues tend to arise (i.e. jogging, park, home).
SupportiveWe support owners in the off-hours (when training is "not in session").
InvolvedWe work with all members of the household.
Simplified & CustomizedWe plan training around the owner's schedule and require only 15 min/day follow-up practice.
Continued TrainingAdditional programs / group sessions offered after in-home training.
Lifetime InvestmentWe follow up & are invested in the owner's success long-term.
Satisfaction RatingsOur high client satisfaction rating sets us apart from competitors.
clas·si·cal con·di·tion·ing PSYCHOLOGY noun
A learning process that occurs when two stimuli are repeatedly paired; a response that is at first elicited by the second stimulus and is eventually elicited by the first stimulus alone.
Wondering if we have puppy training services near you?
Getting a new puppy is exciting, especially for new puppy owners. The love and joy that a dog can bring as a companion or as part of a family is undeniable. The most common mistake new owners make, however, is to underestimate the knowledge, commitment, and effort needed to train a new puppy. Once a puppy begins to grow, their energy can quickly feel unmanageable. It is all too common that a well-meaning and loving family takes on a puppy, lacking the knowledge and skills to properly train. This often results in overwhelmed owners rehoming or taking these puppies to local shelters feeling that the disposition of the puppy is a bad one or simply that they are not cut out to be dog owners.
Our processes allow for us to easily complete our in-home puppy training services at your home or within the environment where behaviors manifest—such as in the park or around other dogs while you walk through the neighborhood!