Dog Training Elite Blog
Posted on Mar 30th 2023
Learn More About Our Franchise!
Dogs make the best pets-as long as they’re properly trained.
Us here at Dog Training Elite have over four decades of experience in the pet services industry effectively training dogs, assisting dog owners, and collaborating with charitable organizations. Our love of service and dogs has inspired us to develop a cutting-edge training approach that sets us unique and raises the bar for our trainers' abilities. To reinforce our purpose and expand our distinctive training approach, we’ve worked to assemble a group of dependable neighborhood dog trainers that share our beliefs and have the required skills and attributes.
Our work with The Malinois Foundation to offer service animals for those in need reflects our values. We firmly believe in both the enhanced love and joy that a dog's company can bring into the lives of people and families, as well as the healing power and assisting benefits a service dog has for persons with mental or physical disabilities or disorders.
We now provide even more sophisticated training programs in addition to our initial behavioral modification and obedience training services. What started as a little movement among dog training firms has grown rapidly due to the distinctive, effective in-home training technique created by John and his team.
Think you want to be a part of this ever-growing family? Want to make a difference in client’s lives by strengthening the bond between them and their dog? Check out our franchising page to get the process started!
Top 5 Reasons Dog Training is Essential for Dog Owners
1. Establishing good behavior: Training helps to develop good behavior in dogs. This can include teaching them to follow basic commands, such as "sit" and "stay," and more advanced skills, such as walking on a leash without pulling. This makes it easier for pet owners to manage their dogs and prevents unwanted behavior, such as chewing, digging, or excessive barking.
2. Strengthening the bond: Training can also help to enhance the bond between dogs and their owners. By spending time training and working together, dogs learn to trust their owners and develop a stronger sense of loyalty and affection.
3. Promoting socialization: Training provides opportunities for dogs to socialize with other dogs and people. This is important for their well-being, as socialization helps dogs develop good manners, reduce fear and anxiety, and prevent aggressive behavior.
4. Enhancing safety: Training can improve the safety of dogs and those around them. For example, teaching dogs to come when called can prevent them from running into dangerous situations, while training them not to jump on people can prevent injuries.
5. Improving mental stimulation: Training provides dogs with mental stimulation, which can help to prevent boredom and promote overall mental health. This is particularly important for breeds that are prone to destructive behavior when they are not adequately stimulated.
In summary, dog training is essential to pet owners because it establishes good behavior, strengthens the bond between dogs and their owners, promotes socialization, enhances safety, and improves mental stimulation.
The Howard Family - Dallas, Texas
Now, let’s get to know a little about some families of Franchise Owners who are using their success to expand with Dog Training Elite!
First off, the Howard Family!
The Howard family are passionate about people, animals, helping others, their community, their faith, and their family. Brother and sister team Lori and Phil have worked as successful business partners for over 25 years. In order to spend more time with their families and "pay it forward," they both recently "retired from their day jobs" in the health and fitness sector. After receiving investment opportunities, they now want to provide similar opportunities for their children!
Fitness Connection, a chain of more than 50 health clubs, was managed by them with wild success and they look to translate that over to their new Dog Training Elite venture.
This group is very eager to scale the entire Dallas-Fort Worth market and has big ambitions of "Beating Neal" in Arizona! The Howard’s are beyond excited to start this new professional passion project, and Dog Training Elite is very lucky to have them as partners!
David Macchia - Boston, Massachusetts
Last, but certainly not least, we have the Macchia Family!
After 20 years, David ("Dave") sold his Jiffy Lube business in 2005. He started a company called Mosquito Squad and sold that as well, but he is now the Vice President of Operations and has an extensive understanding of the franchising procedure. He has been impressed by all he has seen with Dog Training Elite.
So impressed that he has secured six additional franchises in the Boston area! By adding six new Dog Training Elite territories, Dave is increasing his family's financial security for the future!
Even though this is a pretty expansive expansion, Dave will continue to run the company in a semi-absentee manner, while Michaela will also put a lot of work into it. The two of them LOVE the idea that even though they are adding a significant number of DTE territories to their business profile, they still have the freedom to live their lives away from the business.
Depending on how quickly Michaela feels comfortable transitioning to Dog Training Elite full-time, they’ll hire an admin/trainer to help Marcus move forward with the six new territories.
Dave is enamored by Dog Training Elite's minimal overhead, investment strategy, profit potential, and its scaling possibility. Marcus has worked with open sky community services before. Marcus enjoys working with dogs and facilitating the development of positive canine interactions. The couple has a 1.5-year-old Corgi/French Bulldog and a German Shepherd/Pit/Rottie crossbreed (2 years old).
Take a Chance!
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to change your life and the lives of people in your community. Visit our website and let’s start your journey toward professional and financial freedom!