Our Facility Dog Training Services located in our Sandy facility
We are now offering facility training packages and classes at our newly renovated training facility. At Dog Training Elite Denver we help you and your dog build a deep bond while working together to develop a high level of obedience. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, we have created a highly successful and unique dog training program that empowers dog owners and their canines.
Dog Training Elite Facility
Learn more about the methods used for our facility dog training services.
See the difference with Dog Training Elite Denver
- 4 Weeks Of Group Puppy Classes
- 45 min Classes
- Only 6 Dogs per Group (small classes for more individual attention)
- Basic Puppy Obedience (come, sit, down, loose leash walking)
- Basic Puppy Corrections
- Crate Training
- Puppy Play
- For puppies ages 4m-1 year only
- Free evaluation prior to training (at Training Center)
- 1 hour appointments
- 5- One on One Training Sessions at the Training Center
- Basic Obedience on and off leash (Off, come, quiet, sit, down, heel, and place)
- Optional Upgrade for Group Classes ($150 for 8 classes)
- No aggression or anxiety (covered in private in-home appointments only)
Personalized Dog Training in Denver
At Dog Training Elite Denver we realize that each client has different needs and we tailor our dog training programs to each unique situation. With our free evaluation, options to add group classes, and one on one attention, our personalized dog training in Denver is certain to meet all of your training needs.
Our training method uses ongoing praise to encourage good behavior. When you compare a dog who desires to please from the inside out with a dog who is trained through fear the difference is clear. Experience the difference for yourself, sign up for your free evaluation today!