Puppy Essentials Training Class located in our Sandy facility
Dog Training Elite has developed a highly successful and unique puppy essentials training class located at our facility in Sandy, Utah. Start your new owner puppy relationship off right with 4 weeks of puppy training classes Utah County. We believe in using ongoing praise to encourage good behavior. We will cover basic obedience training, corrections, and Puppy 101, giving you all the skills you need to raise a well behaved and lovable pup.
About Puppy Classes- $150
- 4 Weeks Of Group Puppy Classes
- 45 min Classes
- Only 6 Dogs per Group (small classes for more individual attention)
- Basic Puppy Obedience (come, sit, down, loose leash walking)
- Basic Puppy Corrections
- Crate Training
- Puppy Play
- For puppies 10 weeks-20 weeks
- 2 Rounds of Vaccinations Required
Learn more about the methods used for our facility dog training services.
See the difference with Dog Training Elite Utah
- What to expect
- Crate Training/Housebreaking
- Off, Quiet, Puppy Corrections
- Chewing, Digging, Puppy Biting
- Cradle/Trust Building
- Neutralization- Vacuum
- Loose Leash Walking
- Keeping your Puppy Safe
- Puppy Hazards Review
- Neutralization- Walking on Strange Surfaces
- Body Language 101
- Keeping your Puppy Entertained
- Neutralization- Wind and Sound
- Caring for your Puppy
- Neutralization- Brushing, Handle Feet
- Continued Training Options
DTE's Puppy Training in Utah County
Getting a new puppy is an exciting time, especially for new dog owners! The love and joy that comes from adding a new member to your family is undeniable. The most common mistake new owners make, however, is they underestimate the effort, knowledge, and commitment needed to train a new puppy. Pair this with a growing energetic pup and training can quickly feel like an insurmountable task.
We have fine-tuned our class length, size, and methods to keep training fun for your pup and ensures class will always end on a positive note. Our puppy training method is based on positive reinforcement which develops sustain obedience through ongoing praise. Our training method uses positive puppy training Utah County paired with an electronic collar. This is not a shock collar. An electronic collar does not hurt or harm the pup it is only used to obtain their attention, never to punish bad behavior.