Ownership Options- Choose the Right One for You!
- Work as Trainer.
- Use Dog Training Elite method to train dogs and educate owners.
- Spend every day working with dogs!
- Play a leadership role while building a strong, reliable training team that will scale your dog training business.
- Be instrumental in helping dogs and their people, without actually training them yourself.
- Oversee multiple territories in a single day!
Requirements For Starting a Dog Training Business
For candidates applying for a single-unit agreement, you should have a credit score of 650+, liquid capital of $50,000 or more and a net worth of over $150,000. For candidates applying for multiple units, the requirements in terms of both professional backgrounds, skill sets are determined on a case-by-case basis.