Dog Training Blog
Post by: Andrea on Apr 27th 2020
Dog Training Elite Is Open!
At the height of the COVID-19 outbreak, Dog Training Elite ceased regular operations in order to combat the spread of the virus. During this time, we reorganized our training programs to fit social distancing and heightened sanitation measures. We have been approved to reopen and offer our in-home training and group classes.
We understand that training is important to the health and happiness of your dog and we are happy to be able to serve you again. In order to keep you and our training staff safe and healthy, we ask for your assistance on the following protocols.
In-Home & Office Guidelines
- If you or anyone in your household becomes sick, please inform us immediately. We can cancel and reschedule training sessions at no extra cost.
- Please follow general hygiene guidelines before and after your session, including hand washing.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all training tools before and after the session.
- If possible, most of the training session will take place outside - in your backyard or at a nearby park.
- We are limiting group training sessions to ten people, so you must sign up online first. In order to ensure everyone has equal access to training sessions, please do not sign up more often than once every other week.
- You may only sign up one dog at a time, and only one person is permitted to attend the class. If you have multiple dogs, you must sign them up individually.
- If you or anyone in your household becomes sick, you must reschedule.
Our trainers will also do their part to keep you safe. We will be following social distancing guidelines, reaming six feet apart, and will use masks. All trainers will also follow general hygiene guidelines and wash hands before and after interaction with your pet.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response, please contact us. We hope to see you and your dog soon!