Group Dog Training Class Schedule
Please Note: Group Classes are for Dog Training Elite Clients Only
Dog Training Elite offers small dog training classes after obedience training is completed and only once a dog is fully immunized. Dog obedience classes in Baton Rouge & New Orleans are held on a consistent basis and are included in most packages. Our dog obedience training classes are designed to place yourself and your dog in public places (surrounded by other dogs, people, smells, and sounds), so that you can train your dog to obey you... regardless of the many distractions screaming for their attention!
Our group class schedule is coming very soon...
...please check back often!
COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines
Dog Training Elite Southeast Louisiana has been approved to reopen and resume offering our in-home training and group classes in Baton Rouge & New Orleans. We have reorganized our training programs to fit social distancing and heightened sanitation measures. In order to keep you and our training staff safe and healthy, we ask for your assistance on the following protocols.
In-Home & Office Guidelines
- If you or anyone in your household becomes sick, please inform us immediately. We can cancel and reschedule training sessions at no extra cost.
- Please follow general hygiene guidelines before and after your session, including hand washing.
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all training tools before and after the session.
- If possible, most of the training session will take place outside - in your backyard or at a nearby park.
Group Class Guidelines
- We are limiting the size of group training sessions, so you must sign up online first.
- Only one person is permitted per sign up (RSVP for the number of dog attendees only). Multiple dogs are ok, but if they need more handlers you must sign up for each person individually.
- If you or anyone in your household becomes sick, you must reschedule.
We understand that you are excited about training your dog(s) and we want to provide you with services as quickly as possible, but we must maintain the health of our trainers in order to provide this service. Thank you for being flexible and proactive about preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Why Are Group Dog Training Classes Important?
- Provide Socialization
- Training Practice in Distracting Situations
- Fun and Friendly Community Building
- Small and Highly Personable
- For all Breeds and Sizes
- Included in Most Packages
- Basic Obedience Training Required
- Only for Fully Immunized Dogs
Classes are a mix of all dog breeds and sizes, and our classes provide necessary socialization skills and practice around high levels of distraction. We like to make our group classes exciting for both dogs and handlers, we have created fun training games and an environment that feels less like a class and more like a social outing. We are building a community and our dog training groups tend to feel like a family and less like a dog training group. Friends are made, bonds are formed, and both dogs and dog owners look forward to their once a week group training sessions.
Proud Sponsor of The Malinois Foundation
At Dog Training Elite Southeast Louisiana, we believe that Service Dogs save lives. It is our mission to make these life-saving companions available to our Veterans, First Responders, Women Survivors, and Children with Medical Needs. Whether it be for PTSD, Mobility Support, or Special Needs, Dog Training Elite Southeast Louisiana work's with the Malinois Foundation to heal and empower these individuals with a specialized service animal, a partner in life, and a new best friend.